Google+ Pick A Part That's New: I guess that's what you get for being selfish

I guess that's what you get for being selfish


Quelle: GBPics


When you don't know what you want
You end up finding that you haunt your own
Your own life
You're the daylight ghost that creeps
You're the empty city streets and I
And I see you
And those talkshows fill your days
Something is slipping away
Sometimes it feels like you don't have a body
Your skin is cellophane
You know I feel the same
Sometimes it feels like you don't have a body
The Servant - Body






Tut mir Leid, dass es in letzter Zeit so sporadisch Posts gibt - aber ich lebe noch, ehrlich! Ich treffe nur nicht immer die weisesten Entscheidungen. Jetzt muss ich nur noch heraus finden, was ich gegen das schlechte Gewissen tue... but I guess that's what you get for being selfish!

1 Kommentar:

  1. The sun goes up and the sun goes down
    I drag myself into the town
    All I do I want to do with you
    Everyday I'm at my desk
    At my desk I'm like the rest
    All I do I want to do with you

    The cells I am at the moment will soon die
    But I will be here
    Oh I'll still be here
    The cells I am at the moment will soon die
    But I will be here
    Oh I'll still be here

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...